Monday, May 31, 2010

Dish one & two  for F&N
3rd dishes 


Currently listening to 安静 by 周杰伦
Just upload the dishes i cook today for F&N :) turn out well & awesome did chicken rice , agar agar & soup 
I'm having a slight fever thanks to christabel , she pass it to me :) 
Hmmm.. during practical was a blast , mrs tan remind me 3 time that my chicken isn't cook when i bring it to boil for 2 times she very nice help me to microwave till cook , i wonder if she will minus marks :( 
after practical stay in school until 12 . then went home , bathe & eat medicine & sleep .. sick people do that all the time . :( seeing doctor tmr . my mum was like asking me " if i wanna go school or not " 
i told her This year is my major exam i can't skip school as i have played for the pass 5 months in school wasn't serious in learning because at that point of time i was wanting to quit school , but i change my mind after parent teacher meeting if this year i can't make it i will re take my n-level  ! so must work hard , yknow i wanna study , no body give me motivation except myself , My mum use to discriminate me " what ever i do i will never make it " of cos i do get disappointed but what to do ? work hard lah ! K. im like having a terrible headache since this afternoon when i came back home until now , idk why recently i having headache ever since exam until now , just counted that i finish 2 packet of panadol in 2 months time . :( 

MOOD : FINE
请告诉她我不爱她 
笑着难过 自我惩罚 
想终止这一切挣扎 
狠了心说真心谎话 
别告诉她 我还想她 
恨总比爱容易放下 
当泪水堵住了胸口 
就让沉默代替所有回答 
我才终于明白 
奔不到的承诺 
就成了枷锁 
现实中幸福永远缺货 

XOXO 
SHERYL LAMBERT 

No comments:

Post a Comment