Sunday, May 30, 2010

I hate myself for leaving church halfway during service , yknow :(
Just to go off like that is as good as not being respectful for God , i hate myself to the core now :( seriously am i doing the right thing ?  k after leaving church met up with nicholas & his 2 bff , he gonna get me a RED CONVERSE SHOE for my birthday thanks ah . Hais after church slack for like 30min with Nicholas then bus down to toa payoh & to bishan , meet up with Christabel , bought for her eye liner , wah my mum's eye liner is much cheaper yknow cause she bought it during sales :) Haha , after bishan me & bella train down to yishun eat sushi for lunch :) K didn't speak to her much yknow fucking shy to the max ! LOL I wonder why when ever i meet up with Jake or shari i will be the earliest person to turn up when i meet up with bella , i always late , second time already . i think God is trying to tell me that it is not fate... hais wtv :(

Just fried my stir fry broccoli , nice to eat yknow :)

k im tired , enjoy my day with bella , bought black converse shoe at taka with my mother :)

xoxo
shen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment