Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you

Had chinese intensive lesson today for 2hr, i swear it is killing me , school is rather boring for me . There is a lot of holiday homework Maths , need to do Ten Years Series 3 topic 25,28 & 29 if i am not wrong plus another 10 maths examination paper to do , Chinese need to do Composition & letter writing , not forgetting this morning Tan Poh Yoke gave us another set of exam paper sian , need to finish up my coursework by this week if possible then on friday or thursday will be practice cooking for my exam on 1st june . I hope i will not burn my whole school on monday , having F&N practicle . Fucking scared :(

I wanna get over C as soon as possible , i feel the pain inside my heart somehow i find it difficult to face the truth & let it go .. I'm really sick & tired of it , no point loving C for too Long because the love will not return it will be wasted , THAT WHY I WANNA MOVE ON

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

Mood : Sad ; feel like crying

XOXO
SHERYL

No comments:

Post a Comment