Thursday, May 27, 2010

I really hate parent teacher meeting , screw it :( Some mother fucker said things about the friend that i mix with ( trying to hint to me that it is a bad company ) You know i can hardly click with anyone except Jake & Shan ?! I really hate that mother fucker so much asking me to mix with thoes people can study hinting to ( ANNE YEO ) it's my choice that who i wanna hang out with right ? I know that mother fucker is trying to help me but i can't do what she says .... hais ...

Had breakfast with mama & papa after parent teacher meeting this st nick girls fighting sit for me ! guess what my mother fight back & everyone at macdonals stare at the st nick girls , hello : first come first serve so what you are in st nick ? your mother never teach you not to steal seat from people right ? self-fish peopl fucker  ......

I really want to forget you ...
Mood : Fine  

XOXO
SHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment