Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here I go again - I promised myself I wouldn't think of you today.

Just got home not long ago . Had founder days mass pretty boring , then was recess & chinese . After school went to Plaza Sing with Mei Ting & Olivia , i was very quiet while having lunch with them because im depress about  something .... My mood is killing me right now i really need to have a good cry . Olivia said this to me , "i'll be there for you but my shoulder will not be there for you to lean on ..." HAHAHA , but thanks olivia ah :)
3 DAYS MORE TO GO to get over C !! Jia Yo!!!
1. Do not texted C
2. Do not hang out with C
3. do not talk about C
4. do not hug C ; I can die sia if i don't hug C
5. do not see C
6. Do not care for C

Gonna make myself happy & not to emo anymore cause it's not worth it !!! but i ain;'t that strong to hang on anytime any moment i will eventually cry in front of my friends , if i can't controlled myself seriously i hate myself for loving C. Forcing C to accept me is also not call " love " hais , sheryl better slap yourself hard to wake up & get over C lah !! Don't let C affect your daily lifestyle . in the morning i wake up i wish C was just beside my bed , at night when it was time to sleep C was right here under my arm . I wish i can see C every day , but yeah . That's not gonna to be happen :( Oh well im going to force MYSELF TO GET OVER C , BUT I'm not gonna cut myself for C anymore , it is not worth it ...

Life is for having fun. Don't be stupid and waste it on some guy/girl who is gonna act like he/she hates you tomorrow. Never waste it on some one who doesn't want their friends to know they're in love with you. Don't give that person the rest of you tears or a month or a year of your life when he/she treats you badly and doesn't mind to make you cry. Every person deserves some one who wants to brag about them. Every person deserves some one who makes them smile and laugh at their worst moments. We all deserve at least that.

XOXO
SHERYL

No comments:

Post a Comment